ghosts drivers home Index du Forum
ghosts drivers home
team tmn

ghosts drivers home Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bucky's tracks! ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ghosts drivers home Index du Forum -> sur la route/on the road -> Map[fr]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yafet
pilote ghosts

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Sep - 11:54 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bucky's tracks! Répondre en citant

First, me on tm-x: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.a...1&id=18626

there's a few good one's in there (Technicolor, ~Broccoli, ~Cheese, and more!), but since the latest one seems to be much better, I'll post starting with that one and post new tracks as they are released. So without further delay

Name:
Keep it Going
Author:
Bucky~UT`

Game:
TM Nations Forever
ID:
Environment:
Stadium
Length:
45s
Uploaded:
2009-02-09 20:16:12
=================
K E E P . I T . G O I N G
=================

~The name comes from the name of an album that I love to listen to, and it suits the slides implemented in this track. Starting the slides is easy, but this track challenges the driver because the turns are long but beautifully simple. Flow is very nice, and it really lends itself to better driving. I've spent plenty of time preparing this map, so I hope it turns out okay

General
coppers: 2533
mood: sunset
style: tech

Times to beat:
: 1:00.00
: 48.00
: 42.00
: 39.41 (proud of that one xD)

Features
Slides (ofc)
MT: intro, ingame, and outro
scenery
& more!

Thanks to:
(to keep the list short) The entirety of clan [[uBp]]

Enjoy!

~Bucky

Full TMX Link:
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=886023#…

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Sep - 11:54 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
yafet
pilote ghosts

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Sep - 11:54 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bucky's tracks! Répondre en citant

Name:
Trans!t Author!ty
Author:
Bucky~UT`

Game:
TM Nations Forever
ID:
Environment:
Stadium
Length:
30s
Uploaded:
2009-03-27 21:49:03
TRANS!T AUTHOR!TY

It's been a while since I've released a track so I figured I'd put one together and throw it out there. Lots of jumps and drops in this 31 s hunter, as well as some good slides and some tight spots. Like most tracks, it's easy to get through, and tough to get a really good time. The name comes from a great band called Chicago, known on their first album as Chicago Transit Authority. Also, 'Transit' is part of the word 'transition,' of which there are plenty in this map. And 'author' is part of the word 'authority' ... well .. you can see why that's there xD Anyways, have fun with this one, and show those replays xD

It's not as smooth as it could be, but that doesn't mean it doesn't flow, cause it really does. And the outro is cool, and I feel it also shows you a good example of the line you took xD At any rate, here's my track, I hope it's tolerable xD

FUN FACTS
= Style = tech (kinda speedy but not that much)
= Mood = Day
= Coppers = 1535 (good for online)
= scenery = yep
= AT = 30.91 (and pb atm)
= Intro = ~12 s
= GPS = 31.18/31.22 (good dogfight)
= outro = yeah, I hope it's good xD
= dirt = very brief

Thx for testing: TXTR, neo, Darryl, slowhand, steve, bhofmann, and the rest of the guys that tested that I forgot xD

Big thanks to Opti, screenmaker, and testeer, and the inspiration of the outro

Fullsize Screenie

Link to TMX track 1018980

Have fun!

~Bucky
Full TMX Link:
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1065485…

yafet
pilote ghosts

got another one. this one I put on tmnfx and tmux because I'm going to try my hand at other environments and I need to be on tmux xD
tmux: http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?...61043#auto
tmnfx:
Name:
5tay W1th Y0u
Author:
Bucky~UT`

Game:
TM Nations Forever
ID:
Environment:
Stadium
Length:
45s
Uploaded:
2009-05-11 04:06:54
5 t a y . W 1 t h . Y 0 u

10 May 2009

Why the Name?
Several things about this track are significant. Firstly, you'll notice that the name has the numbers 5, 1, and 0 embedded in it. In America, May 10th (5/10) is Mothers' Day, but the tenth day of the fifth month also represents my anniversary with my lovely girlfriend.
Also, there is a song called "Stay With You" by John Legend that we call our song (cheesey, I know, but that's the way we like it). Please note that "Stay With You" is not something to race to, which is why it is not the music I picked for this track.
The song I used is something that I wrote, making this the first time I'm publishing any of my compositions, so take it easy on me. A big thanks to her for pushing me to start writing again.
Additionally, the track is 2602 cc. The 26th day of February is her birthday, so that is significant as well.

The Track:
This is by far my most labor-intensive track. The major proponent of the longevity of its creation has to be the music. Not to downplay the level of anything else, but getting the music just right is something that took a long time.
The track itself is a flowing speedtecher, with some hooking slides. The majority of the track consists of left turns and slides, which keps it fairly compact for its length. That is, until you get close to the end, and you will find a nice right turn.

fun facts:
style - speedtech
coppers - 2602
mood - night
length - ~40 - 41 s
music - Techono by Bucky (that's me!)
download the mp3

times to beat:
: 1:01.00
: 49.00
: 44.00
: 40.59 (pb is 40.50)
40.3 is possible and probably 40.2

features:
intro
ingame (GPS: 40.68)
outro
scenery
jumps
drops
slides
transitions
etc

Thanks to the beta testers, you know who you are, I forgot xD
Thanks to the_k for the awesome screenie
Thanks to my girlfriend, with whom i'll definiately be staying with.

last words
I spent a lot of time getting this right, especially the music. Thusly, any questions/comments are welcome.
Enjoy this one; I hope you like it as much as I do

Have a nice day! :V
~Bucky
Full TMX Link:
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1250407…

yafet
pilote ghosts

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Sep - 11:55 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bucky's tracks! Répondre en citant

totally forgot to post this here

Name:
[PR] Revolution
Author:
Bucky~UT`

Game:
TM Nations Forever
ID:
Environment:
Stadium
Length:
4m
Uploaded:
2009-08-07 04:55:30
[PR]Revolution

Finally, here it is.

This track has taken me most of the summer. I don't think there's much to say about the track, only what I was thinking when I started it.
I loved to watch PX tracks, with all the high speed and flips and transitions. However, it was getting less and less fun because the more I watched, the more I noticed that the same transitions were being used over and over.
Thusly, I came to the conclusion that the realm of PX tracks needs a breakthrough, a Revolution of sorts.
It was then I started making this track, and unlike other fast-paced, platforming, pole-dodging PXs, I set out to make some a bit more unique.
Other than that, I feel the track does a more than adequate job of speaking for itself.

Fun Facts:
Mood: sunset
Coppers: 8 695
Tiime: 4:13.72

Music - 'Revolution' - Bucky (that's me)
Screenie - The_K
Video - Optimusje

Beta-testers list omitted for the sake of brevity.
Noteworthy people are mentioned in the intro and outro.

Last words:
Yeah, I went there.
~Bucky

Full TMX Link:
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1617251…

yafet
pilote ghosts

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Sep - 11:55 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bucky's tracks! Répondre en citant

E: Bucky's tracks!

Name:
.Progress.
Author:
Bucky~UT`

Game:
TM Nations Forever
ID:
Environment:
Stadium
Length:
45s
Uploaded:
2009-09-04 16:42:44
Hello all, and welcome to:

. P R O G R E S S .

Yep, it's about time I made another techie ... It's been months. (But it's not like I didn't do anything in between
) I won't lie; the track itself is not easy, and some parts can be a complete headache, but it will flow if you let it, and it gets pretty fast, too. At the same time, it is not very hard to finish.

Fun Facts:
style: speedtech (what else?)
mood: Night
coppers: 3 000
time: ~40 s
author: 39.96 (took me a while)

MediaTracker
intro: yes, and I feel it looks good, even for something so simple
ingame: GPS ... 39.69 .... I have no idea how that happened.
outro: tried something a little different (for me at least)

Thanks to Opti for the screenie

Betatesters ... you are thanked ... these listed are the ones I remember:
The_K
nitroguy
optimusje
more?

Last words:
just don't let the though parts get to you

Enjoy!
~Bucky
Full TMX Link:
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1726501…

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bucky's tracks!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ghosts drivers home Index du Forum -> sur la route/on the road -> Map[fr] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006